Sunday, April 22, 2012

Molly and the Bug

My first photographic muse Molly, had asked me to take her daughters 6 month old baby pictures. Now Molly has been a great sport, she had helped create some very interesting images over the past few years.
So I couldn't wait to shoot her little "bug" a second time.

It took a few weeks before we had the weather and our schedules coordinated long enough to snap a few images. We decided that last Sunday at 2 pm would be the only time that could work, and weather was 80degrees, bright overhead sun, not a cloud in the sky.....perfect for the a day at the beach. By now Molly knows I can't do just normal pictures, so I asked her if we could take her little "bug" down by the river and do something very different. Like I said she is a great sport, so we heading down to a "beach" along the Kokosing river and spend half a hour creating something different.












No comments:

Post a Comment